* Sony exclusive high-performance "G Lens"
* 1/3 type "3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor" with "Exmor"-derived technology
* Wide-angle 29.5-590mm (35mm conversion)
* Progressive Scan mode for 24p/30p shooting. "Cinematone Gamma" and "Cinematone Color" for film-like reproduction.
* Smooth shooting with independent zoom, focus, and IRIS rings
* Near-professional operability and wide-ranging manual settings for advanced image expression
* Optical SteadyShot (Active Lens system)
* HDV format to record HD video on MiniDV tapes
* Supports OSD multilingual operation: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Chinese (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese), Arabic, Persian, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay
Gonde etsako jacques
from Bunia, DRC on 2011-06-02
I need to buy this camera
an excellant Dealer
from Australia on 2010-02-13
product arrived in a reasonable time ,in good condition, as described , The price was fair , Proffisional way of budiness.
Highly recommended as a good Dealer